Whether you are an Immigration Attorney, a Global Mobility Specialist, an Immigration Paralegal, HR Manager or Practitioner – we at INSZoom would like to bring you deeper insights into the core challenges and problems, which the global mobility community is anticipating for the years to come.
We recently organized Immigration Think Tank 2020, a brainstorming session spearheaded by Global Mobility leaders of Fortune 500 corporations, Directors of Global Immigration Law firms, a Partner from a globally renowned Consulting Firm and CEOs of Global Mobility Service Providers.
We are pleased to share with you a white paper from the Immigration Think Tank 2020, discussing multiple factors that are set to shape the future of global immigration.
This free white paper offers anyone interested in Immigration & Global Mobility the following points:
- Who are the people involved in the immigration process and what are expected of them?
- What are the challenges that the stakeholders are facing or what can they anticipate in the coming decade?
- What does the future of Global Immigration hold?
- What are the possible attributes that will solve the current & future problems?
- A business model lean canvas that summarizes the problems, solutions and competitive advantages of the business idea laid down by the Global mobility leaders.
If you or your firm would like to access or download a copy of the white paper, please fill up the form below.