The INSZoom team has returned from yet another successful AILA conference and customer appreciation event!
One of the reasons AILA is such an important event for the INSZoom team is because it gives us an opportunity to get real time feedback from our customers in-person. While introducing new upgrades to our software and workflow features to potential clients is a priority for us, our top priority at AILA is spending time with the law firms and attorneys already using our case management cloud-based software.
We hope everyone who came to our customer appreciation event on Friday at The Tasting Room Wine Bar and Shop had as much fun as we did.
Your positive feedback and candor regarding different ways our software can continue to customize to fit the needs of your clients and help you grow your business is instrumental to our product developers and engineers.
Again, thank you to all our customers who we had a chance to spend time with, to everyone who stopped by our booth for demos, and all the new customers we left with. We look forward to fostering these newly formed partnerships and seeing you all at the next AILA event!
- “The INSZoom team has been my immigration “partner” since the beginning of my immigration practice. The support staff has been amazing by providing service that goes well beyond what is expected. In a crunch, I was able to draft documents to halt the deportation of my client THAT DAY thanks to the ease of document generation and the support from Arun, product support specialist, who guided me in the preparation process. The INSZoom team created my website and provides technical support that I desperately need as a solo practitioner. INSZoom is a reliable partner! Thanks INSZoom family!” – Sharon Cole
- “I have been using INSZoom since 2011, and it has been such a great tool not only for my firm but for my clients (removals and businesses). I had tried in the past other software and I would extremely recommend INSZoom for your firm.” – Mary Teruya, The Law Office of Mary Teruya
- “Forsythe Immigration Law Firm relies on INSZoom to deliver efficient and effective service to our clients. We have tried other vendors and have found no other comprehensive solution to better meet our needs.” – Jordan Forsythe, Forsythe Immigration Law Firm
- “I have been using INSZoom for about 10 years and it is great. It saves time and impresses clients. The tech support is superlative.” – Adam King, Ketchum, Idaho
- “Pride Immigration Law Firm has been using INSZoom for our corporate and family based work for some time. It is a great tool and the cloud based computing is spot on. I have tried other vendors and INSZoom has been the best so far. Pride Immigration Law Firm PLLC has made our practice run a lot more efficiently through efficient workflows. It is no surprise that they are the Form powerhouse.“ – Jon Martin (on behalf of Pride Immigration Law Firm PLLC’s use of INSZoom’s workflow system)
- “We have been using INSZoom for almost 8 years and it makes our large global firm efficient. We are able to process cases quickly and effectively keeping our global clients informed.” – Andrea Elliott, Pro-Link GLOBAL
- “Our network has been using INSZoom for years. We have appreciated the ability to access our case data from anywhere, including off-site churches where we often meet with clients. The customer support has also been a big help.” – Rob Rutland-Brown, National Justice for Our Neighbors
- “I started using INSZoom as soon as I started my solo practice and it was the best investment I could have made. The clients loved the ability to just submit their info on-line, and I have immediate access to it. The customer service is professional and very fast. They follow-up to make sure everything works. Thank you.” – Miha Britt, Britt Immigration Law LLC
- “We started using INZOOM in 2005 after trying various other software. It is by far the best immigration software we have used. Its functionality is unmatched. We also appreciate the prompt service whenever we have questions. “ – Gary Hansen & Company
- “My firm has been using INSZoom since 2012. We really like it and it is easy to use. We are able to process more cases because it has improved efficiency and saves us time.” – Murthy K. Venkata Ramana, Law Offices of Murthy K. Venkata Ramana P.C.
- “I like the customer support and they are very helpful at ensuring I understand the system, they update me on the process of tickets that I have raised in a proactive way and it helps me to be more efficient. I like how the billing, forms, and reports are all in one location.” – Jeraline Singh Edwards, Law Offices of Jeraline Singh Edwards
- “I have used INSZoom for many years now and loved the ease of use and set-up of the system. They constantly update their site and have a very fast response time for questions and issues. Most importantly, their cost per user beats most competitors. Thank you INSZoom for putting out such a great product.” Richard Chang, Wasserman, Mancini & Chang P.C.
- “INSZoom is a great product because its accessibility. The staff is very helpful and willing to help with any issues. The company stands behind the product, which is great.” – Mandi Bucceroni
- “INSZoom has helped organize our practice tremendously since we started using it. It is very comprehensive and easy for our entire staff to use, and it allows us to represent our clients effectively and efficiently. “ – Jenny Ansay, Justice for Our Neighbors
- “INSZoom is a great asset to my practice. Working in the field of global immigration, it is a great “one stop shop” for the information I need to service my clients well. In addition, the support I receive from the INSZoom staff is top notch and they make the process seamless. INSZoom is a cost effective way of tracking client files and it’s very user-friendly.” – Alma Montes de Oca