INSZoom + DocuSign – Improving your immigration case management experience even more!
Posted by: Bhumika Shah | Date: April 24, 2019
We are very excited to announce that INSZoom has partnered with DocuSign to create even more efficient options for our customers’ immigration case management. Typically, immigration law firms and corporations send documents such as retainer agreements to their clients for signatures via either email or physical mail. This process is not efficient and secure. INSZoom and DocuSign have partnered to solve this problem by integrating DocuSign, the gold standard for e-signature with INSZoom, the leader in immigration case management space. Together we are digitally transforming the immigration legal tech with this unique solution.
The INSZoom + DocuSign integration will help law firms:
- Reduce the turn-around-time and the cost as emails, printing, scanning and sending documents via express mails/courier is no longer required.
- Boost profitability through focusing on clients rather than getting tons of documents signed.
- Protect confidential information with secure electronic storage.
- Make the customer experience delightful, seamless, error-free and collaborative through features like agreement templates, merging keywords, and documents tracker and reviewer.
- Give end-to-end visibility to their team and clients through a collaborative process that includes sending, signing, tracking, uploading, downloading and viewing agreements in INSZoom.
How it works
Using DocuSign within INSZoom is a simple 4-step process which is as follows-
- Log into INSZoom, subscribe to Docusign INSZoom integration and enable DocuSign users.
- Insert keywords, prepare and add agreement templates to INSZoom from your local machine, or online/cloud-based file repository.
- Send agreements for e-signatures using DocuSign and track them in INSZoom.
- Upload signed copies to INSZoom.
Our most loved key features of this integration are:
- Merging keywords in documents.
- Agreement templates.
- Integration of INSZoom with DocuSign for preparing, signing, managing agreements.
- Monitoring and tracking agreements.
This wonderful new integration will enable our users to not only manage the signature process, but they will also be able to create templates that will significantly cut down on the overall timeline for agreement-signing activity. When you include the added security benefits of moving the entire process to a secure, digital location, it becomes an essential part of any proper immigration case-management solution!
To subscribe to the INSZoom + DocuSign integration, you can either go to the ‘Subscriptions’ section under ‘Setup’ to manually subscribe, or email email@example.com to work with our accounts team to get set up.