Announcing the 2018 INSZoom-BVB KLE Tech Hackathon Winners!
Posted by: Bhumika Shah | Date: August 13, 2018
We are so excited to announce the winners of the 2018 INSZoom- BVB KLE Tech Hackathon conducted by the BVB Alumni Association in the United States. We brought over 100 students and alumni in India and U.S. to create solutions for the immigration industry. Participants were asked to build solutions for challenges of Online Document Management, Online PDF Management, Web Scraping and Address Intellisense for enhancing the online immigration case management experiences for our customers offline.
We received numerous high-quality submissions making it extremely challenging to decide on the winners. After long hours of review, the judges were able to identify the winning team. The winner of the 2018 BVB-INSZoom KLE Tech University Hackathon is:
Winner: Team # 10
- Who? Congratulations go to team # 10 – Preeti Pardeshi, Himanshu Goyal, Sindhu Hegde and Veeresh Karikai.
- What? They worked on the challenge of – scanning online documents and populating data.
- What we liked? The solution of team # 10 was extremely creative, the solution accommodated the problems of the user, it was scalable with a great final presentation making them stand out.
There were teams that came very close who used some great innovative techniques. The teams below are ordered by their internal scores:
- Team # 19 Nithin R, Shreya Talwai, Anusha Nayak, Pooja Galer
- Team # 18 Prajwal Maganurmath, Pratyush Kumar, Priyanka Halyal, Rajesh Satpathy
- Team # 2 Namita Rayangoudar, Navya Telang, Nikhil Nb, Omkar Sabade
24-hours, two-time zones, six challenges, ideas, innovation and lots of coffee. The hackathon was a great success!
We’d like to thank all the participants for their entries. It was hard to pick the winner between the entries given their diversity and quality.
Our judges are evaluating solutions further presented by the teams above. Keep an eye out and we will reach out with a new prize proposal to complete the work that you’ve begun through further collaboration, time and tools.
We can’t wait to see what the community continues to build.