New Canadian Immigration Forms Barcodes Incorporated into INSZoom Technology
Posted by: INSZoom | Date: January 30, 2014
Citizenship and Immigration Canada continues to introduce new technologies to streamline the processing of immigration cases. Introduction of barcodes in many of the widely used forms is an important step in that direction. INSZoom.com, Inc., the world’s leading immigration technology company, has updated its system and provides these forms with the barcode functionality.
When a user enters data on the form, the barcodes reflects this data. On submitting the forms to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, these barcodes are scanned and the data uploaded into their systems. INSZoom has updated the following barcoded forms in our immigration case management system.
- Generic Application form for Canada (IMM0008E)
- Application for Study Permit made outside of Canada (IMM1294E)
- Application for Work Permit made outside of Canada (IMM1295E)
- Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM1344E)
- Application for Temporary Resident Visa (IMM5257E)
- Application to Change Conditions, Extend my stay or Remain in Canada as a Visitor or Temporary Resident Permit Holder (IMM5708E)
- Application to Change Conditions, Extend my stay or Remain in Canada as a Student (IMM5709E)
- Application to Change Conditions, Extend my stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker (IMM5710E)
“INSZoom’s technology teams focus on making responsive updates to our immigration case management system, especially in cases in which Citizenship and Immigration Canada has made substantial upgrades or administrative changes,” said Umesh Vaidyamath – CEO – INSZoom. “We have updated our system to reflect these new barcoded forms to ensure our clients have access to the latest and most up-to-date forms within our system. INSZoom prides itself on providing as comprehensive assistance as possible to users of immigration forms, using technology to empower productivity.”