On December 23, 2016, USCIS updated over 100 immigration forms on a short notice. While most employees in corporate America had their long weekend to gather with friends and families for Christmas and holidays, INSZoom had an important task to work on which was getting the new forms updated in the INSZoom application as soon as possible.
INSZoom achieved the assignment of updating over 100 new forms into the application in less than 48 hours! Updating over 100 forms in the application in record time serves as a testament of INSZoom’s commitment to its customers in order to give them a smooth and uninterrupted workflow.
INSZoom’s smart engineering minds were proactive and jumped right in, to make sure every new form released by USCIS is updated in the system for its users. The product support team was available to answer any questions and queries the users had regarding this update. Simultaneously, the marketing team was available to inform users about the progress from time to time. INSZoom’s leading proprietary technology combined with a dedicated team of professionals helped deliver updated forms in the application at a short notice.
Working on the holidays brought in some positive appreciation from INSZoom clients. “You guys are the best! Thanks so much for your dedication to perfection,” said Eric Copland, Partner at Copland and Brenner.
INSZoom has been on the forefront of immigration technology and has placed its commitment to customers at the highest priority. INSZoom at all times, guarantees the update of any forms in the application within 24-48 hours of release. Updating over 100 forms in a few hours was a challenging job, but INSZoom has continuously been successful in accomplishing the responsibility it has put forth to the industry. Confluence of great minds and problem solvers made the update successful in less than 48 hours, setting a record time and a benchmark for INSZoom.
INSZoom’s annual user conference – ZoomPower 2017 is scheduled for January 19-20, 2017 in San Ramon (San Francisco Bay Area), California.
San Ramon, California – INSZoom.com Inc. announces ZoomPower 2017 – the annual user conference. INSZoom’s annual user conference – ZoomPower 2017, is scheduled for January 19 and 20, 2017 in the beautiful city of San Ramon amidst the San Francisco Bay Area, California.
“Our annual user conference is designed for our customers and will empower them to learn, network and have fun,” said Umesh Vaidyamath, CEO and Founder of INSZoom.com Inc. “The highlight of the conference is the hands-on training we offer to our customers where they can implement their learning on the spot, working directly with Zoom consultants. They can then execute the same knowledge in their daily practice of INSZoom.”
ZoomPower 2017 will be held at the Roundhouse Market and Conference Center in San Ramon, California. The conference is all set to offer two high-energy days of learning, networking and fun. Attendees will receive hands-on training, learn from industry best practices, utilize INSZoom to their best advantage, exchange ideas with other INSZoom customers and discover what INSZoom has planned for the next year through their product roadmap. “I went into the conference not feeling like a “power user” but came out feeling as if I had a greater knowledge and understanding of INSZoom,” stated April Peck, Senior Immigration Paralegal at Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP who attended the user conference last year. She further added, “I also learned how other firms and users were utilizing INSZoom to make their practices more efficient and we have implemented some of their ideas and practices into our daily practice.”
ZoomPower 2017 is a great conference to help INSZoom customers increase their efficiency with INSZoom and maximize profitability. Users can take back learnings from the conference and greatly improve their firm’s immigration case management processes by making it more efficient, productive and better utilize the INSZoom immigration case management software.
ZoomPower 2017 is planned by keeping the users in the center. The conference will prepare the attendees to make the most out of INSZoom, explore features they never have and utilize them to maximize results from their immigration case management processes with INSZoom. Register for the conference here ZoomPowerRegister
* * *
About INSZoom: INSZoom, Inc. (http://www.inszoom.com), is the world’s largest immigration software company, with offices in San Ramon, CA, USA and Bangalore, India. Founded in 1999, the company provides immigration case management solutions for immigration lawyers, corporations, universities, healthcare organizations, non-profit groups, enterprises, law firms, and immigration consultants. As a Microsoft Certified partner, INSZoom provides a comprehensive platform that allows clients to share and process valuable information online, process immigration applications quickly and stay compliant while doing so. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSZoom is busy planning for another great conference. The Power User Conference will be held in San Ramon, CA on January 22, 2016. As we head into the holidays and many of us try and stay focused while dreaming of Turkeys and Holiday Cheer I wanted to take a few minutes and remind everyone why attending industry conferences is such a good idea for both career and business. The cost to attend is minimal to the benefits that are obtained when new things are learned and inspiring ideas are shared.
- To learn from and to be motivated by other power users.
- It is very easy to continue to sit at your desk every day doing the exact same thing in the exact same way. We all tend to become creatures of habit and when a new hire asks “why do we do it like that” the common response is “because we have always done it this way”. Don’t get stuck in the same rut. Attending power user conferences allows you to see how others are using the system and powerful best practices are exchanged. If you work for a small firm is it possible that your firm is not able to afford a system administrator or power user. You would be amazed at the ingenuity of these super stars and you should come learn from them!
- Find solutions to your problems.
- If you are struggling with how to solve a problem it is possible others did too at some point and they found a solution! We are all very busy these days and case work and clients come first. Often, there is simply no time to sit and brain storm on how to solve a problem and limited system knowledge can be a hindrance. The best solution I found to a problem came from another power user at an INSZoom Power User Conference. I was in the audience listening to how another large firm found a solution to capturing data. This was a big problem for us in Global Immigration as we required our employees to enter specific info into specific fields but our employees were inconsistent in entering the data. The solution? Create an internal questionnaire that is pinned to a foreign national’s profile! This was a huge light bulb moment and saved our company hundreds of man hours ($$) and a lot of pain.
- Form relationships that will lead to strategic alliances, joint ventures and referrals.
- Contrary to popular belief, very few people walk away from hours spent at a conference with a fistful of contacts. Many of our clients are in the same business and possibly competing for the same work but you never know when the person sitting next to you might become your next strategic alliance. Maybe you have clients who are looking for support with a certain work permit type or assistance with a country where you don’t offer services. If you want to retain your client you will need to find a way to make them happy by either finding a partner or being able to provide them with a referral.
- Stay current on technology trends in the immigration industry.
- Attending networking events allows you to glean information about current and future trends. What does the future hold for technology? What are clients demanding and what changes are coming to stay aligned with these demands? Staying on top of technology trends helps you to better plan for your future, resources and initiatives.
- To socialize.
- The world of immigration is a unique one where a lot of the work can be done from home offices. Attorneys, paralegals, case managers and power users can work from home. This is especially true in corporate based immigration where the company might be located 5 states away and they never set foot in your office. With technology, the internet, FedEx, UPS, and USPS you can process cases from home and never see your clients in person! As more and more people balance work and life it is vital to our wellbeing that we get out and socialize. We need to recharge our batteries. We need to be inspired. We need to socialize!
I joined INSZoom as a Software engineering intern for the summer of 2015. As a fresher having no experience in the software engineering industry, I really had a great experience working with a company that has the world’s largest immigration software. I am glad that I made it through facing all the real world challenges and learning from the experience.
The company has good software engineers and developers, I had the opportunity to interact with them and learn from them. I also had the opportunity to work with an excellent project manager (Delivery Head) who used to understand our difficulties and challenges and provide the best possible solution.
Their application is huge and our co-workers were very cooperative in making us understand the requirements and helped us on how to approach the problem and guided us in giving intricate details to write neat code that is understandable, easy to modify and re-usable code. Apart from this, I had opportunity to work with many other seniors who guided me on how to approach the problem and solve them in the best way possible.
To conclude, working with INSZoom as an Intern Prepared me to face real world challenges and the way in which we looked at the problems and find a permanent solution to problems.
More technology is available to global mobility teams than ever before. However, decision-makers need to conduct a thorough evaluation of their internal needs and the needs of their employees before selecting a new platform. Most corporations struggle to effectively manage change, but many benefits can be acquired through new technology, such as better employee relations, improved organization and increased efficiency. All of which have a direct and positive impact on ROI if the right immigration case management system is chosen. Here are some considerations before adopting a new immigration case management platform:
Ask for input from all levels of the organization It’s important to treat end users as stakeholders in the decision-making process. This helps employees to be more engaged in the transition to new technology. Asking for input helps organizations put together a more complete picture of the technology needed for everyone to be more efficient. Depending on the unique needs and size of the organization, a highly user-friendly platform that is customizable to meet the needs of employees may be the best choice. It might also be imperative that employees have access to a portal where they can login and check the status of their petition, upload documents and complete questionnaires.
Understand data security Data breaches are becoming a more significant problem across many industries, and corporations need to take steps to protect their data to avoid a breach of confidentiality with their employees’s data. When moving to a cloud-based platform, corporations need to ensure that they choose a provider who is well versed in data security, someone who knows the specific requirements that attorneys must follow to ensure data security, someone like INSZoom.com. Many corporations use public Internet, or exchange information via email which increases the risks of security breaches. Not only do organizations need to choose a secure immigration case management system, their employees are demanding it. Corporations and employees are demanding proof that their data will be secure along with a solution that allows for documents to be uploaded directly into the database removing any potential security risk of sending documents via email. When evaluating an immigration case management system ask the potential vendors to provide you with proof that they have taken the necessary steps to ensure data security. INSZoom is happy to provide any client and potential client with a copy of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certificate, Safe Harbor certificate, and our SOC 2 Report. All of these items are industry standards and are items that any potential immigration case management provider should be able to provide you quickly and without hesitation.
Identify key areas that need improvement Corporations have multiple goals and must meet the needs of many stakeholders when they adopt new technology, but it’s important to prioritize the top objectives. Are you trying to improve efficiency, streamline processes, enable document collaboration, improve reporting and tracking capabilities, store data in a secure location, have the ability to access the data anywhere, or provide access to your clients through client portals? INSZoom’s immigration case management software achieves all of these items and more.
Partner with a vendor Successful technology implementation often hinges on an organizations relationship with its technology vendor. A vendor will be a partner for the long haul, so it’s important to select the right one. Corporations need a platform that can integrate with their pre-existing internal systems so everything is working together in harmony. INSZoom’s immigration case management software allows organizations to streamline workflows and improve collaboration without missing any important case deadlines, plus it offers support through the life of the relationship. We have dedicated product trainers and product support personnel who will work with you always providing you with the support you need. Your success is important to INSZoom and we will work together to ensure all of your needs are being met.
Please reach out to us today at email@example.com to schedule your demo and see how INSZoom can partner with you to provide you with the best in class immigration case management system.