On December 23, 2016, USCIS updated over 100 immigration forms on a short notice. While most employees in corporate America had their long weekend to gather with friends and families for Christmas and holidays, INSZoom had an important task to work on which was getting the new forms updated in the INSZoom application as soon as possible.
INSZoom achieved the assignment of updating over 100 new forms into the application in less than 48 hours! Updating over 100 forms in the application in record time serves as a testament of INSZoom’s commitment to its customers in order to give them a smooth and uninterrupted workflow.
INSZoom’s smart engineering minds were proactive and jumped right in, to make sure every new form released by USCIS is updated in the system for its users. The product support team was available to answer any questions and queries the users had regarding this update. Simultaneously, the marketing team was available to inform users about the progress from time to time. INSZoom’s leading proprietary technology combined with a dedicated team of professionals helped deliver updated forms in the application at a short notice.
Working on the holidays brought in some positive appreciation from INSZoom clients. “You guys are the best! Thanks so much for your dedication to perfection,” said Eric Copland, Partner at Copland and Brenner.
INSZoom has been on the forefront of immigration technology and has placed its commitment to customers at the highest priority. INSZoom at all times, guarantees the update of any forms in the application within 24-48 hours of release. Updating over 100 forms in a few hours was a challenging job, but INSZoom has continuously been successful in accomplishing the responsibility it has put forth to the industry. Confluence of great minds and problem solvers made the update successful in less than 48 hours, setting a record time and a benchmark for INSZoom.
I am very fortunate to be able to express my creativity in my work as well. Of course, I don’t decorate our customer’s offices or offer any works of art (although I might if asked), but I do get the chance to provide meaningful and scalable solutions that make a difference to their organization. It is incredibly rewarding. Enterprise Software is defined as purpose-designed computer software used to satisfy the needs of an organization. In this definition, two points stand out to me – “purpose-designed” and “satisfy the needs of an organization.” Without a doubt, the INSZoom application is purpose-designed and we do not believe in cookie-cutter packaged solutions. Instead, we focus on creating highly customized and targeted solutions unique to our customers. What is critical, is ensuring the tool not only satisfies the needs of the organization but exceeds its needs, by providing a scalable tool that will continue to grow with the organization. Designing creative enterprise solutions begins by defining the problem. In any pre-sales discussion, new implementation, or when providing solutions to existing customers, I embark on a fact-finding mission. I start with gaining a deeper understanding of why the customer is interested in, or purchased, our software in the first place. During this analysis phase, I throw on my Sherlock Holmes hat and start asking questions. I want to know the primary “purpose” of implementing our software in their organization. What are they trying to achieve? What are their current challenges? What is missing? This exploratory process is conducted with one primary objective in mind – generate solutions that are unique to the specific needs of the organization. Technology isn’t just black and white lines of code. Enterprise solutions can be compared to paintings in that no two implementations are exactly alike. Each one has unique attributes and this is where creativity is critical. Providing solutions to some of the world’s most respected law firms and corporations is inspiring and exciting. Our customers have brilliant minds and I am always thrilled when I hear that our product and solutions have helped their organization increase efficiency, reduce redundancy, and improve their overall bottom-line. A successful solution is always the winning work of art. By: Amber Easton
global company. For a company or a law firm it is nearly impossible to keep track of the immigration and emigration laws and procedures in over a hundred countries. This task is made even harder by the fact that laws and forms keep changing every day. The solution is to use software to remain on top of immigration matters in countries of interest. INSZoom provides this capability to law firms and to companies. Relying on INSZoom to help with global mobility issues allows law firms and companies to operate globally. To learn more about how INSZoom can assist you, call us at 1-925-244-0600 or write to us at email@example.com.
Umesh VaidyamathVaidyamath founded INSZoom in 1999. As CEO of INSZoom, Vaidyamath managed the company’s dramatic growth from a software start-up to the premier immigration case management software vendor and the largest independent software company in the immigration software industry, with a team of 160+ employees worldwide. Vaidyamath turned INSZoom into a profitable and financially sound company in less than three years. Prior to INSZoom, Vaidyamath’s experience included leading a team of software engineers and architecting state-of-the-art large-scale e-commerce and client server applications at Hewlett Packard, Intel Corporation, Mervyn’s California, JB Hunt, Vodafone and AT&T. Vaidyamath is a frequent speaker on information technology issues and regularly contributes his immigration expertise to leading business magazines and newspapers worldwide. In addition, he is the recipient of the 2007 Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business Award and a 2007 achievement award from Veerashaiva Samaja of North America.
- Expanded questions to conform with the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 and Child Soldier Prevention Act of 2007; and,
- Clearer and more comprehensive instructions highlighting general eligibility for naturalization and required evidence to submit with the Form N-400.
About INSZoom:: INSZoom, Inc. (http://www.inszoom.com), is the world’s largest immigration software company, with offices in San Ramon, CA, USA; London, UK; and Bangalore, India. Founded in 1999, the company helps corporations, enterprises, law firms, and consultants better manage case workflow, immigration compliance and global immigration benefits management. As a Microsoft Certified partner, INSZoom provides clients with leading-edge technology, flexible platforms, and superior compliance management tools. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure identified resources are eligible for the H-1B based on specialty occupation requirements, 16 years of equivalent US education, and / or any other internal criteria and provide the Units with the list.
- Determine the wages to be paid; you need to consider the following before determining the wage to be paid
- Union (Collective Bargaining) Agreement (if any)
- Wage Survey
- Wage paid to similarly employed workers in the geographic area
- Ensure that the Wage survey, used is the latest.
- Let your Compensation team know of the wages that need to be paid to these H-1B employees.
- Once LCA requirements are identified (refer comments in my earlier blog) make sure to send out the Posting notices to the locations for which they are being procured.
- Start procuring the LCA’s. You may want to put a future start date on these LCA’s to maximize the time that you can get.
- If 3rd party placement of resources is involved, work with the Sales or Client Engagement or concerned teams to have valid and updated Client letters, SoW’s or Contracts.
- Follow up on LCA postings and once posting period is completed ensure that you receive the posting notices back.
- Update the Public access files with the posting notices and the LCA’s once certified by the DOL.
- Check your Public Access files to ensure that they contain the updated documents such as benefits, compensation structure, relevant policies and process documents, etc.
- Ensure that the form versions you have are the latest.