On December 23, 2016, USCIS updated over 100 immigration forms on a short notice. While most employees in corporate America had their long weekend to gather with friends and families for Christmas and holidays, INSZoom had an important task to work on which was getting the new forms updated in the INSZoom application as soon as possible.
INSZoom achieved the assignment of updating over 100 new forms into the application in less than 48 hours! Updating over 100 forms in the application in record time serves as a testament of INSZoom’s commitment to its customers in order to give them a smooth and uninterrupted workflow.
INSZoom’s smart engineering minds were proactive and jumped right in, to make sure every new form released by USCIS is updated in the system for its users. The product support team was available to answer any questions and queries the users had regarding this update. Simultaneously, the marketing team was available to inform users about the progress from time to time. INSZoom’s leading proprietary technology combined with a dedicated team of professionals helped deliver updated forms in the application at a short notice.
Working on the holidays brought in some positive appreciation from INSZoom clients. “You guys are the best! Thanks so much for your dedication to perfection,” said Eric Copland, Partner at Copland and Brenner.
INSZoom has been on the forefront of immigration technology and has placed its commitment to customers at the highest priority. INSZoom at all times, guarantees the update of any forms in the application within 24-48 hours of release. Updating over 100 forms in a few hours was a challenging job, but INSZoom has continuously been successful in accomplishing the responsibility it has put forth to the industry. Confluence of great minds and problem solvers made the update successful in less than 48 hours, setting a record time and a benchmark for INSZoom.
INSZoom’s annual user conference – ZoomPower 2017 is scheduled for January 19-20, 2017 in San Ramon (San Francisco Bay Area), California.
San Ramon, California – INSZoom.com Inc. announces ZoomPower 2017 – the annual user conference. INSZoom’s annual user conference – ZoomPower 2017, is scheduled for January 19 and 20, 2017 in the beautiful city of San Ramon amidst the San Francisco Bay Area, California.
“Our annual user conference is designed for our customers and will empower them to learn, network and have fun,” said Umesh Vaidyamath, CEO and Founder of INSZoom.com Inc. “The highlight of the conference is the hands-on training we offer to our customers where they can implement their learning on the spot, working directly with Zoom consultants. They can then execute the same knowledge in their daily practice of INSZoom.”
ZoomPower 2017 will be held at the Roundhouse Market and Conference Center in San Ramon, California. The conference is all set to offer two high-energy days of learning, networking and fun. Attendees will receive hands-on training, learn from industry best practices, utilize INSZoom to their best advantage, exchange ideas with other INSZoom customers and discover what INSZoom has planned for the next year through their product roadmap. “I went into the conference not feeling like a “power user” but came out feeling as if I had a greater knowledge and understanding of INSZoom,” stated April Peck, Senior Immigration Paralegal at Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP who attended the user conference last year. She further added, “I also learned how other firms and users were utilizing INSZoom to make their practices more efficient and we have implemented some of their ideas and practices into our daily practice.”
ZoomPower 2017 is a great conference to help INSZoom customers increase their efficiency with INSZoom and maximize profitability. Users can take back learnings from the conference and greatly improve their firm’s immigration case management processes by making it more efficient, productive and better utilize the INSZoom immigration case management software.
ZoomPower 2017 is planned by keeping the users in the center. The conference will prepare the attendees to make the most out of INSZoom, explore features they never have and utilize them to maximize results from their immigration case management processes with INSZoom. Register for the conference here ZoomPowerRegister
* * *
About INSZoom: INSZoom, Inc. (https://www.inszoom.com), is the world’s largest immigration software company, with offices in San Ramon, CA, USA and Bangalore, India. Founded in 1999, the company provides immigration case management solutions for immigration lawyers, corporations, universities, healthcare organizations, non-profit groups, enterprises, law firms, and immigration consultants. As a Microsoft Certified partner, INSZoom provides a comprehensive platform that allows clients to share and process valuable information online, process immigration applications quickly and stay compliant while doing so. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Karen E. SmithA seasoned business immigration professional with over seven years of experience in client service based immigration law and immigration software implementation.
- Generic Application form for Canada (IMM0008E)
- Application for Study Permit made outside of Canada (IMM1294E)
- Application for Work Permit made outside of Canada (IMM1295E)
- Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM1344E)
- Application for Temporary Resident Visa (IMM5257E)
- Application to Change Conditions, Extend my stay or Remain in Canada as a Visitor or Temporary Resident Permit Holder (IMM5708E)
- Application to Change Conditions, Extend my stay or Remain in Canada as a Student (IMM5709E)
- Application to Change Conditions, Extend my stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker (IMM5710E)
- Ensure identified resources are eligible for the H-1B based on specialty occupation requirements, 16 years of equivalent US education, and / or any other internal criteria and provide the Units with the list.
- Determine the wages to be paid; you need to consider the following before determining the wage to be paid
- Union (Collective Bargaining) Agreement (if any)
- Wage Survey
- Wage paid to similarly employed workers in the geographic area
- Ensure that the Wage survey, used is the latest.
- Let your Compensation team know of the wages that need to be paid to these H-1B employees.
- Once LCA requirements are identified (refer comments in my earlier blog) make sure to send out the Posting notices to the locations for which they are being procured.
- Start procuring the LCA’s. You may want to put a future start date on these LCA’s to maximize the time that you can get.
- If 3rd party placement of resources is involved, work with the Sales or Client Engagement or concerned teams to have valid and updated Client letters, SoW’s or Contracts.
- Follow up on LCA postings and once posting period is completed ensure that you receive the posting notices back.
- Update the Public access files with the posting notices and the LCA’s once certified by the DOL.
- Check your Public Access files to ensure that they contain the updated documents such as benefits, compensation structure, relevant policies and process documents, etc.
- Ensure that the form versions you have are the latest.