Attention: Citizens of European countries
INSZoom.com Inc., has vowed to adopt, implement and maintain Privacy Shield compliance, that adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield compliance framework designed by U.S. Department of Commerce and European Commission to provide companies on both sides of the Atlantic, with a mechanism to comply with EU data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the European Union to the United States in support of transatlantic commerce. We strictly follow the 7 privacy principles, which also embed the 16 supplementary principles as applicable.
Important: The disclaimer below is meant to be read by entities who would use this web application portal, either as the customers of INSZoom.com, Inc., or the end users who would fill up the forms to leverage the services of the customers of INSZoom.com, Inc.
Please read the following declaration carefully, which explains what Privacy Shield compliance means to your PII (Personally Identifiable Information).
- We abide to the Privacy Shield Principles found at http://www.privacyshield.gov
- Our detailed privacy shield policy can be found at http://www.inszoom.com/about-us/privacy-shield-policy/
- By the Notice principle
- We notify you that we collect the data via various forms available on this web application portal
- We inform you that the information is stored on our information technology infrastructure.
- By the Choice principle
- We allow you to enter your information, which automatically opts you in with a consent to voluntarily provide your information for the purpose of services you seek.
- We allow you to opt-out, by not filling all or part of information. However, be advised that, this may result into the unavailability of service to you.
- By Onward Transfer principle
- We declare that we will not transfer or share your information to any third party entity, such as vendor, service providers, agents etc., without your consent.
- However, we do transfer or share your information to law enforcement agencies, to abide to law of the land.
- By Security principle
- We ensure that your data is stored, processed and maintained by implementing policies and procedures which are based on worldwide industry standards such as ISO27001:2013. The data is protected against cyber-attacks which can harm its confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- By Data integrity and Purpose limitation principle
- We do not collect data from you, which is for any purpose other than the intended. This applies to all the forms available to be filled in on this web application portal, as well as paper based forms collecting information, as applicable.
- The collected data is protected by limiting its access to designated personnel and using industry standard encryptions to ensure its integrity during the processing and the storage.
- By Access principle
- We allow you to view the information you provide using various forms on this web application portal.
- We also allow you to submit a request and as for access, if there is a need to update, or delete or make corrections in the information submitted.
- However, be advised that due to the nature of service, depending upon the piece of information, it may not be possible to update or delete or correct the information.
- By Recourse, Enforcement and Liability principle
- We urge you to reach out to us, to raise or escalate or resolve any dispute or to complain or notify us regarding any privacy or data leakage related incident. Please use contact information below for this purpose
Address: 2603 Camino Ramon, Suite 375, San Ramon, California 94583
Phone: +1 925-244-0600
Fax: +1 925-905-4218
Jurisdiction: State and Federal courts sitting in Contra Costa County, California