Major Account Executive
San Ramon, California
We are the best-kept secret in the Easy Bay technology market! Since 1999, INSZOOM.com has been building software products to automate and manage the immigration application management for migrant workforce. We are widely acknowledged as the world leader in immigration Case Management and Compliance Software—with the largest law firms and global corporations using our products every day. We were a “cloud service” when the word didn’t exist! With our current service line, we envision substantial growth in the U.S. and internationally over the next several years. We are gearing up to launch more products and services that will propel us to consolidate our market dominance and grow. With offices in the U.S., U.K. and India, we are strongly positioned to fully achieve our ambition. Our motto – We Listen, We Deliver.
This position is for Sales representative who wants to be part of a team that builds the world’s largest immigration software.This position will be the key sales representative for cultivating and managing our largest current clients, while winning and obtaining new customers.Success in this role is defined by the achievement of targets for the territory, primarily through the acquisition of new customers and percentage growth of existing clients.Agility, responsiveness and; customer focus is mandatory!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or suitable combination of education experience. Must have 3 – 5 + years of software sales experience. He/she should be from SaaS sales
- A demonstrated track record of over-performance relative to assigned goals and company peers, as well as a history of progressive sales achievement
- Multitask efficiently and work independently as needed
- Ability to think strategically, plan effectively and add value to the existing Sales Team and process
- Extremely strong drive and self-motivation to over achieve goals
- Proficient in prospecting, qualifying, developing, managing and closing business with complex sales cycles
- Demonstrated ability to gain access to and develop trusted-advisor relationships with VP & C-level executives
- Strong understanding of key technology concepts required to sell complex solutions to IT professionals
- Ability to understand business issues and to clearly articulate how the INSZoom solutions’ address these issues
- Skilled in negotiating business terms with senior management/C-level executives
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills including expertise with Microsoft Office (Email, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience with Salesforce or other Sales CRM automation tools
- Responsible for working with Senior Management to attain and exceed quotas related to the sale of business solutions
- Identifying and qualifying high-value sales opportunities through aggressive cold-call, prospecting, networking and lead follow up
- Responsible for all sales cycle management
- Manage accounts that may be existing customers, strategic accounts or large value prospects to attain revenue and strategic company goals
- Effectively utilize all available company resources, as necessary, in support of driving qualified sales opportunities to closure
- Provide ongoing competitive and market feedback to INSZoom management to inform product development and company positioning
- Skilled at providing online demonstrations using Web Ex or Go To meeting services
- Maintain accurate and timely forecasts of sales opportunities for the current and next quarter, and up to date records of sales activity by opportunity within our Salesforce CRM system
- Assist and work with Marketing team on branding activities such as Conferences, Collateral, Press Release or any other events, that may boost the sales or advance company goals)
- Provide periodic and on-demand reports on all sales and account management activities undertaken.
If you wish to be a ZOOMer, write to us – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do mention “position” in the subject line for the fastest response.